Calculate your calories with our simple equation.
Follow this simple equation to help you calculate how many calories you should consume per day to achieve your goal.
- Convert your lbs to kgs by dividing it by 2.2.
- If you are a man then multiply that number by 24.
- If you are a woman then multiply that number by .9 and then by 24.
This number calculates how many calories a day you need to maintain your weight without activity.
Adding the activity factor:
Multiply your calorie number by —
- 1.3 if you have little activity.
- 1.6 if you have moderate activity (up to 90 minutes per day).
- 2.0 if you have extreme activity (more than 90 minutes per day).
- If you are looking to loose weight then subtract 500 calories from your number.
This number calculates how many calories a day you need to maintain your weight with your activity factored in.
Remember weight loss isn’t sudden. Work to increase your activity incrementally while reducing your caloric intake safely.
Sign up for Yofima and start your in-home & private yoga, fitness or massage today.
Download the free Yofima App to get started. Yofima providers will come to your home and help you with your fitness needs today.Get Started